Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Ciboodle Indonesia is part of the Sword Group (www.sword-group.com), which delivers high value business applications to the world’s largest companies globally.
With operations in 37 countries, Sword today employs over 1,800 people and generates around $270M in consolidated revenue.
Since 1986, Ciboodle have helped large organizations make radical improvements to their customer service and sales operations. A unique blend of innovative technology, process engineering expertise and project delivery has attracted a truly world-wide customer base and assured the successful retention of many customers beyond ten years. With industry experience in a multitude of sectors, the speciality is always customer service, support and sales focusing predominantly on financial services, retail energy, retail telecommunications and media and consumer goods.
We are experiencing large growth in our R&D team along with local and overseas projects and are looking for hard working, brilliant Technical Architect. You will work with our blue chip clients in the Asia Pacific region as well as the rest of the world, such as Telkomsel Indonesia, Queensland Police Australia, Sony Europe and Sears USA. With the unrivalled fast-track experience and promotion opportunities for the right people, we believe there are no limits to what you – and we – can do.
- Have 5 years+ IT industry experience with good understanding of 4GL and J2EE application environments
- Are excited by the possibility of travel all over the world for extended period of time
- Have extensive knowledge of many different types of systems and methods of integrating those systems along with experience in load-testing and performance tuning
- Broad understanding of the information technology environment and concepts, including infrastructure, database design, layered architectures etc.
- Are an outstanding communicator, with strong English speaking and written abilities
Involves working closely with Project Managers, developers and clients to define requirement, lead project teams and design top-end CRM solutions generally on customer sites.
Involved throughout the entire software development lifecycle of our deployments (design, development, test and implementation) and be able to design robust, highly available systems working around business and system constraints.
You will liaise with subject matter experts to extract and produce comprehensive technical architecture documentation that can be used in both technical and business decision making processes.
- Responsible for technical feasibility of proposed solution options and determining a recommendation
- Contributing to requirements definition and prioritization of activities to ensure technical feasibility and cohesiveness of the minimum usable subset
- Managing all integration touch-points designing and delivering a best-fit solution for the client.
- Diagnosing and resolving complex technical and inter-system problems
- Ensuring adherence to standards of best practice
- Advising on and coordinating each team’s technical activities particularly in terms of cross-team interfaces and database usage
- Creating, agreeing and controlling the Ciboodle software architecture
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com