CiboodleLiveaka Web Self-Service
Ciboodle Live provides a high-end customer self-service experience at low-end cost, reducing calls and emails to your contact center by as much as 40%.
From a simple knowledge search to a more complex inquiry, Ciboodle Live provides a highly personalized web self-service experience while avoiding the cost of assisted service.
Ciboodle Live - The Benefits
Ciboodle Live helps businesses work faster, smarter, and more efficiently by allowing you to:
- Empower your customers to help themselves
provide self-service access to customer service processes 24/7 and ensure your customers are never waiting on you.
- Reduce demand on other high cost interaction channels
manage low cost, high frequency customer requests via Ciboodle Live’s self-service software and free up time for your contact center agents to deal with more complex and valuable customer requests.
- Blend service channels to ensure smooth sailing towards query resolution
for those customers that hit a problem on the web, self-service allows them to collaborate with your experts via co-browse, chat, and click-to-call. Seamless transfer from web to these channels, eradicates the need to repeat customer information and context.
- Provide a multilingual, multichannel customer self-service experience
the intuitive interface is easy to use and simple to modify, resulting in a highly personalized interactive online experience.
- Build reusable service experience processes
save the time, hassle and cost associated with building your business processes many times over for each of your interaction channels and instead build them once. Then offer your customers a consistent and engaging customer experience, regardless of the channel they choose to engage.
Read about our Business Process Platform
The foundation of our customer engagement software on which Ciboodle Live is built.
For Our Customers
A ‘one stop shop’ self-service software solution that offers PacifiCorp customers access to real-time account information, usage history, payment history and integration to an online payment system.
- Drove operational costs down by 12%
- Improved overall customer satisfaction
Implementation of an online customer self service channel to handle high frequency, low value customer interactions such as meter readings, bill amendments and personal information edits
- Reduced inbound calls to the contact center by 25% in first week of implementation
- Reduced emails to the contact center by 40% in the first week of implementation